Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

oWW! My guinea pig bit me HARD!@#!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jeffrey A-Bomb, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    ARgh, my guinea pig bit my plucking finger really hard and made this huge gash :eek: It bit in deep and my reflex yanked away and tore it horizontally.. Doh. Apart from bleeding badly, hopefully it'll heal in a week or two. I hate when I can't play bass :meh: :scowl:

2. He has the taste for blood now...sleep with one eye open. :ninja:

3. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    I used to live in Peru.

In certain parts of Peru, guinea pig is considered a delicacy. You want me to send my wife over to take care of the little monster?

4. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hahahaha, wow, those are such cute critters to be frying up :eek: The guinea pig (chester) is still my buddy, but as mentioned earlier, has the taste of blood now.. Doh.

5. There is only one thing to do...

CATAPULT

I mean bandaid

6. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    catapult his finger??? uh??? ;)

7. Yeah, I might be mistaken as to what a catapult is though ;)

8. Mankind

Mankind

Oct 20, 2003
    England
    I had a unfortunate incident with my hamster...
    I used to always have a hamster, i loved them to bits. However, Russian Hamsters....grrrr...i went to get one out of the cage to put it into the clear ball it goes into so he could go for a run. As i put in my hand into the cage i got a very nasty bite from the critter, a reflex action occured as i recoiled my arm as quickly as possible. The unfortunate hamster on the end of my finger also was subject to this and flew across the room only to be stopped by a unforgiving wall. The hamster died due to the impact :( lil git.
    my 2cents :)

9. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Is chester a Fryer? Or is he a Stewer?

Two words for you:

RAY
    BEES

10. depends on how many he wants to feed.

11. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    play with a pick for a week, it won't kill you

next time don't put your finger near his teeth ;)

12. Ha ha. Playing with a pick might kill him, it would me. A girl I went to school and used to be friends with who also played bass* never liked using picks** wrote in my year book "Never Never use a guitar pick! Or I'll kill ya" She also said someother things but those are best left between us ;)

*I don't know if she does now that she isn't in her old band
    **I don't either but if that is your thing, go for it.

I just felt like sharing.

13. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I pass my crown of emofag to solmina. he's more worthy of it than i.

14. Have you been talking to Gia :eyebrow:

What ever, I still don't really understand what emo is :meh:

15. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    i always talk to Gia :p

16. I know you and Gia are friends (you are the voice of Gia) bu I didn't know if she talked to you about what I recently PMed her. If not, don't ask, please. But with the "emofag" I figure you two have talked. :meh:

17. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    If I were you, I'd invite Richard Gere over to meet this guinea pig and give him some "obedience training".

18. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    ah dont worry about it, she calls me emofag all of the time :p

19. I'm not worried about it. I would just prefer it is she would decide if she was going to be a friend or not. In PMs, most of the time she is friendly, 'cept the last one or two, but in forums she never has anything nice to say :scowl: If she doesn't pick one I think I will have to show her "whats for" :mad: *shakes fist*
    Not a threat, but kind of a punishment if she doesn't just let one thing I said go and...ahh, nevermind

Anyways guinea pigs are ok, kind of boring if you ask me, but not alot of work

20. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    yeah back to guinea pigs!!

Heres what the insides of guinea pigs look like:

here