Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ozzfest

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by blackmetal27, Jul 21, 2002.

1. i just went to ozzfest yesturday and it was awsome. zakk wylde played like a 5 minute guitar solo playing behind his head and with his teeth!! ozzys bassist was awsome to i think his name is rob. system was one of the best even though i think they were dunk or stoned. rob zombie told the whole crowd he was drunk i doubt it though. hatebreed was the nicest and coolest band there. they singed autographs took picturs and acually talked to you. the one guitarist wasnt there though lou. they would sing anything but then rob zombie u had to buy the cd. i guess thats what happened when u sell a million records. well thats it nothing much about bass but o well. and on the 31 i get to go see the who!!!!

2. Awesome dude!! Sounds like you had a great time. I would love to see all of those bands, especially system. Didi they play anytthing from their first album or just stick to Toxicity? Both albums rock, but the first one had some awesome moshing songs. I bet they put on a great show. Too bad Ozzfest isn't coming anywhere near here. I will be seeing Supertramp in August though.

3. yea they played almost everything i think.

4. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    Wow!!!! I have never seen anyone with teeth on the back of their head. Are they extra teeth or his mouth back there also?? Thats totally AWESOME:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

5. WildBill

WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Massachusettes
    I was reading this thread and my sarcasm detector blew up when I read that last comment

6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    [comic book guy voice: ON]

oh, a sarcasm detector. that's a REALLY useful device...

[cbg voice: OFF]

7. ok sorry for all u guys with wondering minds, he played behind his head and then brought the guitar in front again and played with his teeth. is that better?

8. Ozzy has been touring w/ robert Trujillo the bass player from suicidal tendancies/infectious grooves. A total slapasaurus, but w/ Ozzy, trujillo plays straight up finger style. Amazing player. Before him it was mike inez (the bassist from alice in chains).

Like all the amazing guitar players Ozzy surrounds himself w/, he picks some killer bass players as well.

9. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    ooohhhh!!!Now I get it. Thanks. I thought it was some freak show or something with and amazing guitarist. ...... Hey wait Ozzie is a freak show ......... ok. never mind :(

Wild Bill, be sure to set the sensitivity knob on your sarcasm detector to 11 when you use it here at Tb. I hate to see it blow up needlessly.:D