1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

P.A. Stuff, Open-Reel deck.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thwackless, Jul 30, 2004.

1. thwackless

thwackless

Nov 24, 2003
    Smithfield, RI
    Crown DC-330A: 150 watts per side, 300 bridged @4 ohms. $200.

EAW Hi-pack mains: 2x12 wide-dispersion, EV loaded. Funky old tanks, can't kill 'em. $300 for the pair.

2) JBL 2226J speakers: 15", 600 watts continuous @ 16 ohms. $300 pr.

1) JBL 2226H speaker: 15", 600 watts continuous @ 8 ohms.
    $150.

X-over, $25.

All sturdy, workhorse gear. JBL's are in excellent shape, Crown and EAW's are well-used. Crown just serviced, up to the task.

TEAC A-3340s open-reel deck: Recently checked out fine by local guru. 7/10" x 1/4" tape, 4 track/2 track recorder/player. Simul-Sync feature, discrete I/O with vu meters, mic/line ins. $400.

Some trades considered: Recording mics; Art Tube MP Studio/Presonus mic pre; Audio software...

Rog: (401)349-4456 or e-mail.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Two questions:
    1) are your prices firm, or you willing to deal a bit?
    2) are you willing to ship? I'm in PA, and my band needs a decent PA (ours sucks MAJOR right now). But we don't really have all that money...lemme know
    Ray

3. thwackless

thwackless

Nov 24, 2003
    Smithfield, RI
    Hey,

I can 'deal' a bit, as I'm not really into making a profit on this stuff as much as just trying to get what I need out of it. Doing a recording scene, and I need enough bread to get a new RAM chip and a Rapco 2-in/6-out routing box... other than that, I'm allright with trading, etc, if it's in the neighborhood of what I need, or can use it to get what I need through barter, sale, etc.

Shipping might be an issue for you, if you want the EAW's (they're kinda heavy). But that could be contingent on what we do for a deal. I'm willing to ship a life-size Plaster cast of a Rhinocerous, if it's worth doing.

I'm looking most specifically for the previously mentioned items, for what it's worth, and cash'd be great... ;)

What items are you interested in, and what d'you got?

Stewbone.

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, I have alot of Audio software (Sound Forge, Cakewalk and CuBase being the biggest of them), but can't really part with them...and I'd like to keep it legal :bag:
    We were all looking at it, and thinking about the head + the JBL 2226Js. If ya can, PM or e-mail me (rjsalamon@hotmail.com), it's easier to talk like that IMO.
    Ray