Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

P.A. Stuff, Open-Reel deck.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thwackless, Jul 30, 2004.

1. thwackless

thwackless

Nov 24, 2003
    Smithfield, RI
    Crown DC-330A: 150 watts per side, 300 bridged @4 ohms. $200.

EAW Hi-pack mains: 2x12 wide-dispersion, EV loaded. Funky old tanks, can't kill 'em. $300 for the pair.

2) JBL 2226J speakers: 15", 600 watts continuous @ 16 ohms. $300 pr.

1) JBL 2226H speaker: 15", 600 watts continuous @ 8 ohms.
    $150.

X-over, $25.

All sturdy, workhorse gear. JBL's are in excellent shape, Crown and EAW's are well-used. Crown just serviced, up to the task.

TEAC A-3340s open-reel deck: Recently checked out fine by local guru. 7/10" x 1/4" tape, 4 track/2 track recorder/player. Simul-Sync feature, discrete I/O with vu meters, mic/line ins. $400.

Some trades considered: Recording mics; Art Tube MP Studio/Presonus mic pre; Audio software...

Rog: (401)349-4456 or e-mail.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Two questions:
    1) are your prices firm, or you willing to deal a bit?
    2) are you willing to ship? I'm in PA, and my band needs a decent PA (ours sucks MAJOR right now). But we don't really have all that money...lemme know
    Ray

3. thwackless

thwackless

Nov 24, 2003
    Smithfield, RI
    Hey,

I can 'deal' a bit, as I'm not really into making a profit on this stuff as much as just trying to get what I need out of it. Doing a recording scene, and I need enough bread to get a new RAM chip and a Rapco 2-in/6-out routing box... other than that, I'm allright with trading, etc, if it's in the neighborhood of what I need, or can use it to get what I need through barter, sale, etc.

Shipping might be an issue for you, if you want the EAW's (they're kinda heavy). But that could be contingent on what we do for a deal. I'm willing to ship a life-size Plaster cast of a Rhinocerous, if it's worth doing.

I'm looking most specifically for the previously mentioned items, for what it's worth, and cash'd be great... ;)

What items are you interested in, and what d'you got?

Stewbone.

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, I have alot of Audio software (Sound Forge, Cakewalk and CuBase being the biggest of them), but can't really part with them...and I'd like to keep it legal :bag:
    We were all looking at it, and thinking about the head + the JBL 2226Js. If ya can, PM or e-mail me (rjsalamon@hotmail.com), it's easier to talk like that IMO.
    Ray