1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

P bass Delano PC4 AL ???

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by scarekrow, Jul 25, 2008.

1. scarekrow

scarekrow

Jan 27, 2007
    Has anyone tried these Delano PC4's? :help:
    Brian from BestBassGear sez that he heard from someone else that they sounded 'vintage with more articulation'.
    Any experience from anyone out there?
    That sounds good enough for me to jump, but I'd love to hear some more thoughts on these. :D
    Thanks!

2. scarekrow

scarekrow

Jan 27, 2007
    Really? No one has bought and tried one of these?
    The Delanos I've heard in the Bee basses (NOT the P h'buck model) sounded stellar! Anyone heard Brady Muckleroy's work? At BassBass in Anaheim last Jan., he damn near hypnotized the room. Unfortunately, IMO, his live sound was even more inspiring than his demo CD, but that's still way worth your effort to check out. He's on myspace music.
    As for the P bass p'ups, I suppose I'll have to post my thoughts & sound clips when the time comes... Hopefully within the next couple weeks.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021