1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD P-Bass Miss Molly

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BlueMINI, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BlueMINI

BlueMINI Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2013
    WA State
    Price:
    $850
    Strings:
    As I'm downsizing my collection to a primary & backup Stingray, I've agreed with my wife to let Miss Molly go to a new home. Built by fellow TalkBass member Darkhorse, this bass is everything a player could want in a vintage-style P-bass. Here's the specs:
    1_body.jpeg
    Seafoam Green "relic."
    - Allparts alder body
    - Allparts maple/rosewood neck/fingerboard (chunky with rolled edges. Details in photos)
    - Aged nitro lacquer finished body/neck
    - Lollar pickup
    - CTS pots
    - Reverse rotation Fender tuners
    - Celluloid pickguard
    - Weighs somewhere around 9 lbs
    - Strung with 45-105 Slinkies
    - Finish has some orange peel that could be buffed out, but you have to look real close to see it.
    - Decals are above the clear coat

- A generic hard plastic case, or a quality iGig515 soft case is negotiable

The Neck is chunky with rolled edges and plays like a dream (specs in the last photo). It's the best sounding/playing P that I've come across-- and I've played a lot of them over the years.

$850. The only trade I'm looking for is a Stingray, or Bongo.
    Continental US only.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

1a -truecolor.jpg

2_Headstock.jpeg

3_Fingerboard.jpeg 4_Back.jpeg 5_BackClose.jpeg 6_frontwear.jpeg 7_frontwear2.jpeg 8_pickguard.jpeg 10a_backwear.jpeg 10b_backwear.jpeg 10bb_underguard.jpeg 11_Specs.png

2. BlueMINI

Sep 10, 2013
    WA State
    Sale pending...

3. BlueMINI

Sep 10, 2013
    WA State
    Tomorrow Miss Molly leaves for her new home. Sure enjoyed the time we spent together :)

porterbass likes this.