1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

P bass parts, (pickguard, pickups, bridge)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jimmy rocket, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    I'm doing a little darkstar makeover on this beauty and so I'm putting these parts up for sale

3540628645_deec25b37e_b.png

High Mass bridge. Not sure of the make, but it's very close to the Gotoh 201 and it's a straight drop in to the 5 screw Fender spot. (not through body) Very solid bridge, great sustain, but I'm going retro with this makeover. [DEL]$20[/DEL] SOLD

Pickguard. Again, no idea of the make but this one had a little dremel work at the neck pocket. Pretty standard 13 hole pattern. [DEL]$20[/DEL] SOLD

Pickup. Seymour Duncan 1/4 pounder that came to me w/o the original cover. The cover that I used was a standard cover so you'll see the big pole pieces are set down in a bit. This thing is hot though, so that was never a problem for me! You could drill out the covers if you wanted to for that more beefy 1/4 pounder look. Plenty of wire. [DEL]$45[/DEL] SOLD

If you want the pickguard/pickup combo I'll sell it fully loaded for $65
    I would also consider trading the fully loaded body (sans bridge) in trade for an olympic/vintage white body. The body was NOS from a local music store so I can't verify it's pedigree but the mighty mite neck dropped right in. It's got some other screw holes under that pickguard from a previous guard, but it's solid and light!

All prices shipped ConUS

2. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    PMd on bridge

3. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Bridge is sold! (11 minutes on that one)

4. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    I'll take the pickguard/pickups combo. Please forward your paypal address.

Thanks,

Wiley

5. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Pickguard/pickups SOLD

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.