1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

P-Funk Transcriptions

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by oneoftheway, Nov 29, 2002.

1. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Hi

I know i,ve being asking for heaps of transcription sites but I just cant seem to find any. So heres my question: Does anyone know where I can get sheet music for P-Funk. All i can find is tab. All Help grately appreciated.

2. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Thanks for the website. The only problem is that the song I want is not there. Does anyone know where I can get hold of the song Jungle Boogie by p-funk. it is such and awsome song that there must be somone whos got it. I dont care if its is tab or not.

Thanks

3. philwill1

philwill1

May 11, 2002
    Clinton, KY
    I thought Jungle Boogie was by Kool and the Gang

4. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    i downloaded the song of kazaa and it was under the name p-funk. It is the only p-funk song that everyone downloads of me. I think they might have covered it or something. Ill check it out.

Thanks for the help.

5. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    I just download the kool and the gang version under the p funk name on kazzaa

AJ

6. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    ok Thanks for that. I was wondering why i couldnt find sheet music or tab for the song. Thanks guys

7. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    Jungle boogie is basically a lydian blues in G :)

8. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah it is bassicaly ust running up the scale an back down.