P-Nut Sig. Warwick

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by toddtodd, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Wow, a center layer on a body... interesting.

I wonder if he's going to have Seymour Duncan's put in his bass or if he'll use the MEC's. If so, it'd be too bad that they don't put the same pickups in everyone of his sig editions.

Either way, I bet that bass will sound really good, i'd love to hear one.
  2. CodyDEM

Oct 21, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    P-Nut is the man! Just saw 311 live recently, they killed. I also am from Pnuts home town, and used to take lessons from his old teacher!
  3. [​IMG]

taken by yours truly
  4. What's up with the MEC's in his bass in those pics? I thought he used the basslines p/u's and pre.
  5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Very limited production run on them, bet they are gonna be spendy. I would love a chance to play one, though. SSII's are the only Warwicks that I really like.
  6. Simball

Mar 26, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Cool, can't wait to try one :bassist: Oh, only 51 made. Maybe not
  7. AmPb100

Apr 25, 2005

HOLY CRAP :hyper:
  8. Video Shoot. Maybe that's why he brought an MEC-equipped bass?
  9. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Never thought p-nut was so redish nor he could have such a dirty rusty bass...
  10. phxlbrmpf

Dec 27, 2002
    I also like the look of the Streamer Stage IIs, but I think the MM pickup makes P-Nut's signature Streamer look a bit off. Yes, I am a superficial bastid.
  11. My same exact thoughts...
  12. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    When I saw the thread title, I thought for sure that bass was going to be completely out of Purpleheart or at the very least a Purpleheart top being that a Purpleheart bass is something wants very much provided the weight isn't heavy. I'm not sure I'm diggin this bass right now. The French Walnut looks nasty to me and the Purpleheart center laminiate looks sort of odd next to such a plain and drab facings. I'm sure it will sound decent though. Too bad it doesn't have like 18mm or 19mm string spacing.
  13. Scottie Johnson

Scottie Johnson

Sep 8, 2004
    Russo's Music, right?

I've seen 311 three times, different setlist everytime and awesome sound, tones, and songs. I think they really enjoy music, and it shows. P-Nut was one of the reasons I wanted to play bass.