P-Nut's real name

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, Jul 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that there are many 311 fans out there, so I thought I would ask if anyone knew P-Nuts real name? I haven't the slightest clue. I'm sure I could find it if I tried but I guess I'm too lazy.
  2. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Aaron Charles Wills to be exact..
  3. he should just be like mark hoppus and use his real name.
  4. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    hoppusdisciple-It´s just his nickname man, but why don´t YOU use YOUR real name?
  5. DirntDisciple

Jul 28, 2001
    hey, lay off man, it's not his fault that p-nut isn't as talented as Mark Hoppus. Or Mike Dirnt for that matter, this "p-nut" whoever he is just isn't on the same level as Hoppus or Dirnt
  6. melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    I laughed when I saw that.

P-Nut is an awesome bassist. Im not trying to bash you guys but P-Nut would rip apart both Hoppus and Dirnt.
  7. DirntDisciple

Jul 28, 2001
    And I laughed when I saw what you said. I would disagree with your boast that this "p-nut" charecter would tear hoppus and Dirnt appart. Dirnt is a God. He has unequaled talent.
  8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Does he pay you to write that? :D

Chill out man ;)
  9. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Oh why cant people see a joke even when its slapped in their face?
  10. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    I've got a feeling the two "disciples" are the same person.
  11. really? i think mark hoppus should be like p-nut and not suck.
  12. melvin

Apr 28, 2001
    I thought that too, but I saw that they were on at the same time, I dont know, maybe theres a way to do that.

Unequaled? Hmmm...maybe Fieldy isnt the best anymore, but what do I know, I thought that this P-Nut character was better than the two almighty POP-punker bassists.
  13. I laughed out loud when I saw that. :D
  14. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    LMAO!!! That's one of the funniest responses I've seen in months!

BTW, now we have:

All registered this month...hhhmmm...
  15. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    Can't we all just get along??? :(

IMO, dirnt and p-nut are awesome bass players. I dont want the throw anything on the fire of hatred already stirred up in this thread, but hoppus IMO ( MY PERSONAL OPPINION, ONE THAT ISNT SHARED WITH EVERYONE ) is not as talented as p-nut or dirnt. once again that is MY OPPINION. i dont want to put down hoppus ( by the way i do like blink ) , but listen to some live blink. IMO!!, there is no bass sound to it, from what i have heard. i do think what he lacks in sound he makes up for in showmanship and personallity. dont get me wrong i love blink182, but face it hoppus' bass lines are simple ( with the exception of some ) .
  16. JOhnk

Mar 31, 2001
    burlington, vt
    Alot of Dirnt's lines are intelligent, and he's a respectable bassist, but Mark Hoppus (and Tom Delonge for that matter) arent exactly ideal role models. P-nut is phenominal, although he looked cooler with the dreads, mon.
  17. This is messed up!

I started this thread because I had an innocent question about someone who I am starting to really like. Instead it turned into one of the funniest that I have ever read!
  18. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    who is dirnt?

dude, what is soemthing that hoppus has done that is outstanding? wanna hear good bass playing get 311's "music" cd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.