P.O.D. Payable On Death

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by chump stain, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Who's been listening to this? There is some really good tracks on this one. Some I think will have to grow on me, but off the bat "Wildfire" and "Revolution" kick serious!

I love Traa Daniels' note selection, tone, and style!

And, no rappin' on this one.
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I've always felt that he's a very tasteful and tight player. I'd like to hear this one. I kept meaning to get the last one but I never did.

brad cook
  3. It's great. Favorite track right now are #4 and #7. The vocals are really good as well.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    NO rapping you say?! Crazy. I don't mind the guy when he sings. His rapping is terrible, very bland and repetitive. I might have to check it out.
  5. Yeah, those tracks are starting to become favorites for me too. Execute the Sounds, and The Reasons are the names. There is some cool bass stuff going on in The Reasons.

Yeah, get it while it's new, $9.99 at Best Buy.
  6. If you like P.O.D. definately check out their "brown" album.

There's a song called "Funk Jam" and it has one of the best bass lines i've ever heard.
  7. Yeah, I got all their records :D they're all good!
  8. I've listened to this new CD more in this past week, than all my listens of Satalite. I think while it may not be as heavy, it's much more interesting musicly. Truby's pretty bad ass.
  9. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    I've only listened a few tracks off the new album. Probably too early to tell but I like Jason Truby better than Marcos. Traa & P.O.D kicks major butt. They're very down to earth people too, that's always a plus.