P&W Pedalboards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by RockinBass85, Oct 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Jan 17, 2014
    Hey everyone, what kind of pedalboards are you praise and worship bassists using? Looking for ideas as I continue to build mine.

Currently have an MXR M87 Comp > Source Audio OFD > Boss OBD-3 > Source Audio BEF Pro > Ampeg SCR-DI w/ thru signal to Korg Pitchblack in-line tuner. It's all housed within a Behringer PB1000 which I absolutely love.

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    jasonmitsch likes this.
  3. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Jan 17, 2014
    Kinda hard to read through 56 pages of posts lol but thanks I'll post there and hopefully strike up a good conversation.

4. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    It's easy enough to jump in on the last few pages, especially if you're just looking for ideas.

Bassmike62 likes this.
  5. RockinBass85

RockinBass85

Jan 17, 2014
    Just posted, thanks :)

6. LaklandLaksNADA

LaklandLaksNADA Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    anyone using the dr bonkers aguilar IR pack? Curious which one of the 3725174823.243 choices you landed on :hyper::bassist:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021