Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PA NY NJ area bands....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by christos, Apr 25, 2001.

1. Anyone else in any bands in this area? I know NB is in that area, and shame on me I have yet to see his band.. Joe Nerve I think plays that area, and once again have not gone to see him, my fault......

But I think we should use that gig calendar...I am always looking for a good band to see on the weekends....

2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Yes me & JN are from the area. I'm in Theorem, & Joe is in the nerve (www.thenerve.org). Some other bands worth mentioning is Machina (www.machinaband.com), Ready Jane (www.readyjame.com) & Underwhealmed (drummer from Machina is playing w/them).

When Theorem has a show I put it on the Calander (if I remember) & I put it in my signature so it's in every post I EVER posted!!!!

3. oddentity

oddentity

Nov 20, 2000
    Philly
    I'm in the Philly suburbs...

My band, The Me Generation, has just started playing out locally. We'll be at the Rusty Nail in Ardmore, PA, Thursday May 3. I'm off to put it on the gig calendar...

Next time I'm in NYC with some free time I'll be sure to check out Theorem and the Nerve...