Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PA Speakers FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lowmid1, Sep 23, 2005.

1. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Not going to be using these anymore. Yamaha Club Series SM15IV. These are 2 way speakers with a 15 inch speaker and a 2 inch titanium horn. They can be pole mounted or set on the floor as monitors. Power rating 250/500/1000(rms/program/peak). They are rugged, loud and in good condition. Used only in a practise studio. These things are pretty heavy so I don't really want to ship them. I'm in the Baltimore area and I'm looking for a local sale.....willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet or deliver. $300 for the pair.

[​IMG]

Also have a set of Ultimate Speaker stands. These are the TS90 model with the "telelocking" collar that raises or lowers the stand. Has matching carrying bag and in good condition. These could be shipped if necessary. $75 for the pair and bag.

[​IMG]