1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PA system-powered mixer and 15's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by stevetx19, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas
    Here is my PA that has been sitting in the corner of my room for a few years as I don’t need it for the gigs I am getting. This stuff is heavy, so a local pickup is preferred, but if you really want it, ill see how much shipping is and try to cover some of it for you.

Behringer PMH3000 powered mixer
    Max. Output Power:
    2 x 400 W @ 4 ohms
    1 x 800 W @ 8 ohms
    16 channels

http://www.behringerdownload.de/PMH1000_3000_5000/PMH3000_SPECS_Rev_D.pdf

This is used, but everything is working as it should. I've used it to play live shows and record live from practice. It's very useful for startup bands. Let’s say...$250 obo?

I also have a pair of 15" PA speakers, 200W RMS; brand is "sound Productions"/Horizon. These sound pretty good with the mixer. $250 for the pair.

(2) 30' Speakon-1/4" speaker cables - Free to whoever picks up the system

If someone wants to take it all we can work something out. All of it has been sitting in an air conditioned, smoke-free house for 2 years with extremely minimal use. All together I’ve used the system for 3 shows. If anyone wants more info just let me know and I will try to have pics up later tonight.

Thanks

2. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas
    bump

3. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    I'm interested, sending a PM.

4. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.