1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PA woofer driver

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by pitagorinpoucak, Nov 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. so.. one of the bass drivers in speaker cab died. and i need to find a new one on thomann ASAP. we have a show comming up before and after christmas, and need this PA operational.

heres the pic of the backplate from speaker cabinet and from the driver itself.

IMG_3152.JPG IMG_4754.

i'm not sure what power i need to install. also, here's th pic from active mixer we use with these drivers IMG_3150.JPG

2. No offense but just get a new speaker cabinet or better still buy a new pair. Maybe other than the "B" companies :(

3. none taken... but if that was the option, i wouldn't even ask this kind of question.

musicman7722 likes this.
  4. s0c9

s0c9 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ft.Worth/Dallas
    1964 Audio artist, Fractal Audio Beta Tester
    Anyone that services B* speakers/gear should be able to get a replacement speaker for you. Being stateside, I'm not if Thomann carries them