Well I finally ordered a set of Labella 760N tapewounds for my Carvin LB76F. Well after 3 weeks of waiting for them to arrive, I finally got them! I took off the stock Carvin strings, lemon oiled the FB and ripped open the back of LaBellas excitedly (Ed Friedland was on the package holding his Carvin so that was cool!) Well I started stringing my bass up only to find out the that B and E don't fit properly. The string sits on the nut right where the silk winding starts and there's a little bit of the untaped shiny black string on fb. Needless to say I was kind of disapointed. My teacher assured me it was nothing dangerous and it's not like my string would snap in a few days. Oh well I don't find it that uncomfortable so I'll live and learn. Oh and I had a heck of a time getting those strings in the string posts too.