Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

paintandsk8

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by paintandsk8, May 2, 2005.

1. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Hey guys, thanks for all the great transactions! :bassist:

2. Bought a mountain bike(but we're both bassists)from me. Very quick payment, great communication. To be trusted.

3. Sold me a Fishman Pickup. Came fast and in excellent condition! One of the easiest and most perfect transactions I've ever done!

4. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    great transaction. He was much better on his end than i was on mine...sorry for the delay.

5. I needed some Schaller BML Tuners, Justin had some. I paid and he shipped quickly. Arrived WAY better than expected and packed really well.

Thanks J.

Paul

6. Just received a Fender Deluxe V from Justin. Very well packed, excellent communication, COOL bass! Do not hesitate to do business with this guy!!

7. lowlife6

lowlife6

Oct 6, 2002
    Minden, NV
    Bought a warmoth fretless neck from Justin. He accomodated my request to keep the package volume small and packed it so well, it arrived in Singapore safely, no issues at all.

Thanks!!

8. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Justin bought a DPDT miniswitch from me to finish building his raygun that turns women into love slaves. I asked him if I could borrow the gun when he was done making it, but it he said he couldn't trust me with it. :( Since I'm a married man, I won't hold this against him. He paid swiftly, and was an overall easy guy to work with.

:D

9. ElephantTalk

ElephantTalk

Jan 20, 2005
    Indy
    + A Gazillion...........he's helping a fellow TB'er out by replacing a nut for me.

(heck of a nice guy, too)

-ET

10. -or edit my original reply here, but I just got a very well-packed cymbal stand from Senor paint. MUCH nicer than what I expected, especially for the price. Highly recommended.

11. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Just wanted to repost that here from another thread.

12. jerm

jerm

Jul 10, 2005
    Bought a Hartke Model 2000 Head from him, good price, arrived in 2 days. Great transaction overall. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

13. Matt H

Matt H

Jul 30, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    bought an eden nemesis 4x10 cab from him- he was super friendly to this n00b, well packaged, shipped when he said he would, arrived right on schedule. Great transaction- good guy.

(of course, i think he was a little loco for letting this piece of gear go... hahaha)

14. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Gotoh tuners: quick shipping, good packing, good deal!