1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pair eden d-210xlt cabs & LDS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Sep 8, 2008.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Two eden d-210xlt bass cabs. Minor, normal scuffs. sound great. $300 each or $550 for the pair.

Lds 2x10, 1x6, 1xtweet cab covered in bedliner. $200

I live in Massena NY 133662 and will travel one hour to meet someone but will not ship these cabs. I would trade the pair of edens for one EA NL-210 cab if it is the latest version.

2. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Let me know if you think about shipping the LDS cab.

3. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    oh man....how far is massena from albany? im also interested in pics of all 3 cabs.

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Albany is about 4.5 to 5 hours from massena. I'll post some pics later. The cabs are definitley worth the money. After some bad experiences, I don't think that I'll ship anything over 40 lbs anymore. The shipping places don't like to go good on claims when your package gets smashed....even when they pack it themselves and you pay the insurance.

Hey guys, please PM me. I'll get back to you quicker.

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I may be looking to get a bergantino AE210 to compare with my NL210 and nv610.

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I may also be interested in an Aguilar AG500 (dual channel). I really miss that amp.:meh:

7. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    can you please post some pics.

8. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Sorry about that guys. I have been working late. Im still at work right now actually. Tomorow night I will have some pics up.

9. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Eden Pics 1

10. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    These edens are used cabs and such, have a few fuzzies, etc. The guy who had them before me painted the grills metallic grey to match his amp. One crossover has 1/4" inputs the other has 1/4" and speakons. They sound great and are in pretty good shape. I think it's a very fair price.

11. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Im making it a point to try to show any blemishes. The other crossover with the speakons is mint. Remember, I won't ship cabs and I am more likely to check my PM's than try to follow my for sale threads.

12. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    This cab sounds pretty good. Its top end and mids compare favorabley to my nl-210 and the bergantino ht210 but it doesn't have the bottom end of the edens or nl-210. It also only cost half as much new as any of the others!:smug: There are some scratches on the grill but other than that it's in really good shape. The bed liner covering is damn tough!

13. superkicky

superkicky Guest

Sep 3, 2005
    how far are you from manhattan or bos?

14. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    A long way. Probably 7 hours or so.

15. superkicky

superkicky Guest

Sep 3, 2005
    yikes. thanks anyway

16. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Anyone who lives near upstate ny knows how hard it is to come by good bass gear. Eventually someone will be happy to snap these up.

17. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I have way too many cabs in my basement. Im trying to change but I am weak and the gas is strong.

18. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I played a gig over the weekend using my new nl-210 and pa support. I probably should have brought out one of the edens to put underneath it though. I can really appreciate how the edens cut through a band.

19. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    A local guy took the LDS, but I havn't got cash for it yet.

The Edens are still available and I'll be home this weekend if anyone "local" would like to check them out.

20. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    The edens and ashdown are still here.