1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pair of Aguilar SL 112 cabs with covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Koog, May 17, 2018.

1. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    Price:
    $1260
    Pair of Aguilar SL 112 cabs with custom sewn LeCover padded covers

For sale only....no trade offers, please.

Cabs are in as new condition. Gigged a half dozen times. Always covered in transport or when not being used. Very light at 25 pounds each. Makes load in and load out a snap.

See the full specs from Aguilar here:

SL Series Cabinets

Covers are also as new. They are padded and made from LeCover's heaviest material....1220d Cordura.

Price is now $1,260 shipped CONUS. I will pack and ship in the original packing material from Aguilar. I only accept PayPal for payment and will only ship to a PayPal verified address. I usually ship the next business day after PayPal confirms good funds.

I can do a bit better on the price with a cash deal and local pick up. I am located in Pella, Iowa, which is 45 miles southeast of Des Moines. If you're close geographically, let's talk.

Please use the "Start a Conversation" feature on this forum to ask questions or buy these great cabs.

Photos follow.

1. 2. 3. 4.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    grocker likes this.
  2. grocker

grocker

Dec 1, 2007
    Ormond Beach
    Great cabs, going berg,boogie?

Koog likes this.
  3. zackattack

zackattack Supporting Member

Apr 8, 2006
    San Francisco
    Do the feet on the side come off without leaving behind any signs that they were there?

Koog likes this.
  4. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    The feet on the sides will come off, but are attached with screws. I'm certain removal would leave blemishes. Correction.....The side feet are attached by screws, but through the screw holes for the corner plates. They can be removed without signs they were there....My bad....I looked at the wrong feet when I made this post.

The "side feet" are on the side opposite the handles. The open side on the covers is also the side opposite the handles, which means if you want handles up, you will orient the cabs with the side feet down. It is pretty likely you will transport and store the cabs with those feet down and then stack on stage with the other feet down to get Aguilar's intended look on stage. The idea behind installing the additional side feet is to prevent blems on the cabs in transport and storage.

I actually consider this to be a nice feature because of their orientation to the handles, and I think is it a nice protection feature for the Tolex covering on the cabs.

I hope this fully answers your question and helps explain the reasoning for the additional feet.

Please use the "Start a Conversation" feature on this forum to ask additional questions or buy these cabs.

Thanks for the inquiry.....Koog

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  5. vjaz

vjaz

Apr 17, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Would you separate and sell 1?

6. Barticus

Barticus Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2017
    NEOhio
    I did the exact same thing to my SL112, the extra rubber feet use the existing corner screws and totally protect the metal corners and tolex when sitting the cab down with the handle up.. this is a really nice little added feature.

Great cabs, love mine! GLWTS.

Fred312b and Koog like this.
  7. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Some of my favorite cabs, especially with the horns all the way off like you have them Koog!

Koog likes this.
  8. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    Answering the May 28 post above, I had agreed to separate the cabs, if someone wanted to buy only one. Effective June 21, 2018, I will no longer sell the cabs individually or without the covers.

Please remember, pricing includes shipping.

The cabs are not being used. They are being stored in my climate controlled music area in my home, so they remain in the same condition as in my original posting above.

Thanks....Koog

9. Koog

Koog Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Central Iowa USA
    SOLD!

Thanks, David....enjoy the cabs.

Barticus likes this.