SOLD Pair of Baer ML112 Series I Cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 313, Jan 28, 2018.

1. 313

313 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Central PA
    Price:
    $475.00
    I have a pair of Baer ML112 Series I cabinets. Both are in near mint condition, and are rated at 400W and 8 ohms. They weigh in at 37 lbs. Each cabinet includes a Baer cover (these are very nice, thick). If you haven't heard of these cabinets, do a quick search here on TB, and you will see that they are very highly regarded.

I hate to let these go, but one band I was playing in has called it quits, and I have recently purchased a pair of Barefaced 210's for my other band. The 10 lb. weight savings of the 210s wins out, so I have decided to part with the Baers.

Pics show just one cab, the other is in the same shape, but I can send pics if anybody wants to confirm. Will ship in the original Baer shipping box. $475 each, will split shipping (CONUSA only) with buyer.

baer_front2.JPG baer_back.JPG baer_covered.JPG baer_left.JPG baer_right.JPG

foderaman and godley69 like this.
  2. Jirishman

Jirishman

May 16, 2011
    Chicago
    I am interested. How much would shipping to Washington DC be?

3. bedbad66

bedbad66

Oct 14, 2009
    How far are you from Pittsburgh, PA? I am interested in purchasing both cabinets and might be willing to either drive to you or meet you halfway.

4. 313

313 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Central PA
    All questions answered via PM. First to commit gets them, with preference given to a sale of the pair.

5. 313

313 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Central PA
    It looks like the pair is now sold, they are scheduled to relocate to the Steel City later this week.

6. 313

313 Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Central PA
    Sold, thanks to all for their interest.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022