1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pair of "Big E" GC25 speaker cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TomB, Jan 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TomB

TomB Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Vermont
    Price:
    $225
    For sale: 2 "Big E" MVW GC25 4-ohm speaker cabs. These were built by Leland Crooks of Speaker Hardware, Inc. in 2014. Purchased as small PA cabs, I've also used them for URB gigs in small venues. I find they're great in either application. Their small footprint is very convenient on a small stage! I'm sure they'd work well for small club EB as well, but I've only tried EB in a low-volume rehearsal setting - with excellent results. They mate exceptionally well with a small sub. These are in excellent condition.

They're each equipped with 2 - Faital 5 FE120 drivers and 1 - Eminence PSD 2013 tweeter, highpassed at 100-110 Hz. Leland states they can handle about 300 watts, though I've never pushed them near any kind of limit of their ability. Each comes with a strap handle and a padded "Lecover" cover, and weighs in at about 34 lbs. - very well-made and protected - stout enough to be very stable on stage (I added some rubber feet). My GK MB500 sits on top of it very nicely (clears the handle). They include built-in cups for pole mounting in a horizontal position, which works well for bass or PA applications. Get some vortex action going on a budget!

$225 each or $425 for both, shipped con-USA.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    soulstew and nbsipics like this.
  2. bigshiny

bigshiny Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2010
    St Louis MO
    Pm’d

3. bigshiny

bigshiny Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2010
    St Louis MO