SOLD Pair of Eminence BassLite S2012 speakers - $125 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Joe Smithberger, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am selling a pair of Eminence BassLite S2012 speakers that I bought to upgrade my floor monitors. It turned out that the problems I was having was due to the crossover and that the woofers were fine. One of the pair is unopened in its original package. The other was installed (soldered) for a few minutes, played recorded music through at low volume, and then disconnected and returned to its original package. I have had these only a few weeks. Aside from a little solder on the lugs of one speaker, these are like new. Paypal preferred and shipping is included in the continental US.

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

These are NEO's, right? If so, I'll take 'em!

dcr

3. What ohm?

4. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Very good deal!

5. Yes they are neo's and 8 ohms.

6. scuz

scuz You can't be angry ALL the time!

Mar 24, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Are these still available?

7. On hold pending payment.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.