1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pair of Fender Rumble 2x10 v3 Bass Cabinets w/ Covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by voided3, Jun 26, 2018.

1. voided3

voided3 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Price:
    Up for sale is my pair of Fender Rumble v3 2x10" bass speaker cabinets. They are 8 ohms each and rated at 350 watts RMS each. Each cabinet has one 1/4" jack and one Speakon jack as well as a switch to control the high frequency horn (on, -6 dB, off). The pair makes for an excellent vertical 4x10 bass amp setup, almost the same height as a big 8x10 cabinet, but only weighing in at 39 lbs. each.

I purchased them new last year and they are in excellent condition thanks to the included padded covers I custom ordered for them from LeCover. I would like to get $650 for the pair including the covers, but I am open to reasonable offers. No trades, please. Cash and local pickup (near Boston, MA) only.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

IMG-1598.JPG
    IMG-1599.JPG
    IMG-1601.JPG

Jazzish likes this.
  2. voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    I suppose I should also mention that I do have the matching Rumble 500 head if anyone is interested in a full amp rig. I was planning on keeping the amp, but if you're interested in the head, I'm open to accepting offers on the complete setup, as well.

3. voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    One cabinet and both covers have sold. I will create a new listing for the remaining cabinet.