1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Pair of Fender Rumble V3 115's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Systolic, May 18, 2018.

1. Systolic

Systolic Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Madison,Wisconsin
    Price:
    $400
    Hey all,
    Got a pair of Rumble 115's for sale. They're in good condition, not mint, but good. Lightly gigged. One has a bad tweeter, but I use them as a stack, and how many stacks have two tweeters?

Big, loud, warm, vintage-y speakers for sure that can even make the loudest drummer beg for mercy. I've played a lot of different basses through these, P's, J's, and Ric's have all sounded beautiful through them.

• Rated at 600 watts (program), 300 watts (continuous)
    • 15” Eminence® speaker
    • Compression driver horn with attenuator switch
    • Magnetic Rumble amp head attachment system
    • Lightweight ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
    • Removable casters
    • 8OHM EACH
    • 39LBS EACH
    • 20.75"H X 23" W X 14.5" D
    $200 for the one with the good tweeter. $175 for the one with the bad tweeter. $375 for both. Prefer a local deal...but I live in Wisconsin so I'm willing to ship, but we'd have to work out shipping and final price. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Would be interested in trades for GK NEO 112, Class D power amp or bass head that has Effects Loop, or a 6U shallow rack case.

I can get more/better pics if you want them:
    CABS.PNG

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018 at 12:59 PM