1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pair Single 18" Bass Cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by iriegnome, Sep 5, 2008.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Here they are. I am moving and I don't want to take these with. NO SHIPPING NO DELIVERY!!!
    They are a USA Made cabinet. Made in Florida from 13 ply carpet covered and never used!! They have Speakon and 1/4" inputs. The speaker is a Eminence 18" woofer that handles 500w continous, 1000w peak.
    Again they are NEW NEVER Used. I bought these for my band but the band took a different direction and they never got used.
    How much??? I have over $500 into the pair. I will take the best offer I can get at this point. I will be moving and I do not want to take them with me.
    I am located in Kenosha, WI.. You buy them~You pick them up...
    IMG_0204.
    IMG_0205.
    BLOW OUT PRICE $300 for the PAIR!!!:hyper::eek:

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I can also arrange to meet someone within a 25 mile radius to make it easier.

3. lucretius

lucretius

Apr 7, 2006
    Milwaukee
    pmed you

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    back at you