Paker Guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JHMAVRO, Sep 2, 2000.

1. JHMAVRO

JHMAVRO

May 29, 2000
    hooksett NH USA
    Does anybody know if there gonna be putting out a bass any time ??????

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    The only person in the world who owns a Parker Bass is Steve Swallow.

I don't think there's enough demand to justify building them as a regular product line. Great guitars, though.

Will C.:cool:

3. eli

eli Mad showoff 7-stringer and Wish lover Supporting Member

Dec 12, 1999
    NW suburban Chicago
    All right, BW, I'll bite: I know it's Portuguese but the closest I can guess is "There'll never be a last juice because it's not the singer's fault"... but that didn't hsve anything to do with bass.

4. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Iowa
    Last I heard...they have delayed, indefinitely...any plans for a production bass.....AGAIN.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    ROFLMAOWTCOOME!

That means "Rolling on the floor, laughing my arse off with tears coming out of my eyes". I saw someone else had a variation on the acronym and I thought this would be a good occasion to show mine.

Anyway, the translation actually is:

"There will be a final judgement (aka, armageddon) because nobody is guilty alone".

I should add that it loses some in the translation.

I was wondering who'd be the first to mention it, but I didn't think it would be in the Basses forum...

Will C.:cool:

6. gmstudio99

gmstudio99

Mar 11, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    This thread has a very Joyce-ian feel to it...weird. ;)

Anyway, yeah, I've heard all the same stuff about Parker Basses, but I know I'd buy one...I think the guitars are fantastic, and a bass intrigues me to no end...

Don't know what kind of demand they need to start production, but here's my vote for 1.

-GM

7. Yeah, I've been waiting for that Parker Fly bass to come out ever since BP reviewed the prototype in the '92 Buyer's Guide.. OOPS!

8. MrGump

MrGump

Apr 20, 2000
    I am personal friends with someone hi up at Korg.(they distribute Marshall and Parker).I asked him this about 8 months ago,and got a "wouldnt sell enough to justify production"answer.
    I would use his name ,but not without asking him first.