1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD Palatino VB-004: 3/4 Upright Bass, Bow, Bag, & Stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by strictlybass_ic, Jan 16, 2015.

1. strictlybass_ic

strictlybass_ic Mediocrity is a journey

Jan 9, 2014
    Northern Indiana
    Price:
    Strings:
    Greetings fellow TB'ers. After spending some quality time with it I have decided to part with my upright bass. It turns out I'm just an electric bass guy and this isn't for me. :/

Anyway, what I have here is a Palatino VB-004 3/4 size upright bass.
    -Crack resistant laminate
    -Arched maple back
    -Adjustable bridge
    -Nice strong 24:1 tuners
    -Height adjustable end pin

It's in quite good shape and has been babied during its time with me. Aside from the day of purchase it has stayed in my house, next to the thermostat, on it's stand (when not playing it anyway). To my knowledge it is free of any major blemishes, cracks, or other undesirables.

I am including a bow, rosin, stand, and gig bag with the bass.

For the beginner or curious bassist this is a nice little starter kit to get you on your way. I will update this listing as soon as I am able with photos for your perusal. If you'd like to know more here are some videos for you.

Due to the cumbersome nature of this item I would prefer to keep the sale local to the northern Indiana region. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a seller if needed. On occasion I will travel to Ohio so if you're based there and a bit patient we may be able to work something out. You are of course welcome to stop over and try it out/give it a good looking over prior to purchase.

Priced to move and looking for a good home. Get into playing upright for the price of a nice bow.

Almost forgot, would consider trades for the following...
    GK MB-800
    Genz-Benz Shuttlemax 9
    Fearful/Fearless cabs
    Fretless Electric bass (I'm picky, but who knows maybe we can make a deal)

2. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Former Mannes College Theory Faculty Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Ridgewood, NJ
    I got this bass in a swap with the seller. Very pleased - thank you!

-S-

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021