1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Palatino VE-500 EUB [price drop]

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by grapevine, Apr 28, 2016.

1. grapevine

grapevine Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi I have a palatino ve-500 EUB in great working condition. I bought this last year from Craigslist and I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. It just sits in the case. The previous owner lost the metal side bar that attaches so it does not come with that. He also put some white dot markers on the upper register which can be removed. The battery door broke off which happens a lot to these basses and the 9v wiring was extended. Other than that it plays like it should. I added a little bit of thin foam material under the pick up which is a popular mod. Ask any questions.
    $325 OBO. Local sale preferred for now. I'm in so cal.

Trades:
    I'd love to trade towards any Lakland bass (5 string preferred) or a fender P bass ( classic 50's or road worn. Cash can be added. Throw me any trade idea as well.

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. David Morris

David Morris Supporting Member

May 22, 2002
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    If you decide to ship, I might be interested.

3. takhammer

takhammer

Jan 17, 2011
    Columbia, SC
    considering shipping yet?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020