1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

palitino vb90 considered plywood?

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by bassmastan, Dec 8, 2011.

1. bassmastan

bassmastan Guest

Jun 25, 2011
    I recently purchased a palitino bass and wow I lucked out, I just had to sand down the adjustable bridge, but otherwise beautiful, ebony nut,fingerboard, and tailpeice. This is not my first bass, but because of how its made it might be my last giging bass. Soon the heat in my house is going to go on, and I couldn't tell by looking at it if it were plywood or hybrid, so I know if I have to humidify it. Thanks.

2. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    Somebody might know by the model #, but if not, some close up pics of the area around the bridge, f-holes, and corners, might help. Welcome to the strange world of DB.

3. bassmastan

bassmastan Guest

Jun 25, 2011
    The serial number on the inside says VB-009 3/4. And thanks for the welcome I always enjoyed reading the forums, and I've had hundreds of questions answered, just reading others posts.