1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Palmer Bass Pocket Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Low8, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Price:
    $165
    For sale, in like-new condition with original box and owners manual, is one Palmer Bass Pocket Amp!

Purchased new earlier this year, it's in absolutely brilliant shape. It has never been gigged... and has lived its entire life in my smoke-free home.

TONS of versatility in this little box and sounds killer! Use it as an effects pedal... a portable preamp... or a direct box... or a portable headphone amp with no adapter to tether you to the wall!

And it's built like a tank!

$165 takes her home. I'll include shipping anywhere in the Lower 48 of the U.S. of A. No international sales please.

Pedal Type: Preamp and direct box
    Batteries: 9-volt
    Weight: .79 pounds (without battery)
    Size: 3.94 inches x 3.94 inches x 2.17 inches
    Inputs: 1/4"
    Outputs: 1/4" and XLR (pre/post switchable with ground lift)
    Features: Input LED, 3-band EQ, multiple modes (clean, overdrive, fuzz), multiple cabinet simulators (flat, modern, vintage), effects loop
    Other specs: Aluminum construction.

unnamed.jpg unnamed-1.jpg palmer1 copy.png palmer3 copy.png palmer2 copy.png

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  2. Rudreax

Rudreax

Jun 14, 2008
    New York, NY
    Is this still available? I've never heard of this before, but I'm extremely interested!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021