Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Palmorado

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Gut_Implosion, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Alright, I don't want to seem like a "tattler" here, but after sending $110 to Palmorado supposedly in exchange for his BOSS PS-3, he soon stopped responding to my e-mails and even PMs here on TalkBass. I'm hoping this is just a miscommunication, or something like that, in which case I will delete this thread as soon as its cleared up, but if its not, then I may have to adjust someone's malfunction...

I know that Mr.Palmorado is still active on TalkBass, because I have seen him still posting in various threads, so if someone could help me out in dealing with him, I'd greatly appreciate it. Stealing someone's hard-earned money is one thing, but doing it and completely ignoring them is even worse in my opinion.

PS: I will soon be checking to see if the money order has been cashed, so rest assured I will find out one way or another if I'm being screwed over.

2. so theres nobody here who can help me out, eh?

BTW,if you've e-mailed me at the email address TalkBass has listed for me, I lost the password for that address, so just use napalmjunkie@yahoo.com

3. Gut Implosion...

You should have your pedal by now.
    It was sent USPS Priority Mail.
    I have the tracking # and I will gladly send it to you
    via email if you wish.

I am a fulltime touring musician and my lovely girlfriend back in NYC does all of my shipping.

4. sorry for the spazzing, i just got a little worked up cause i've been ripped off before and it really sucks (my friend started ignoring me right when i started asking when he could return my mic)

But anyway, i got the pedal today, and it sounds CRAZY! i have an expression pedal hooked up to it too, but the pitch-shifting/delay modes are crazier sounding.

awesome pedal, great doin business with ya!

5. glad you liked it.

it is an amazing little toy for the bass, eh?

6. i would appreciate it if you would take care of this for me.

thanks again and enjoy the pedal!

7. Please post feedback here!

thanks~

8. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Sold a set of pickups to him. Payment arrived in good time, and good communication throughout. Thumbs up

9. M.R. Ogle

M.R. Ogle Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    Backstage Guitar Lab owner
    Sent him a Warmoth neck. Said he got it. Wanted to trade for a rack-mount tuner. He never sent it,

10. M.R. Ogle

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    ...But I'm not expecting a reply.
    BEWARE!!!!!

11. M.R. Ogle

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    Nope.

12. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    I bought his StickBass about a month ago, and it was everything he said it was, quite trustworthy from a buyer's perspective.

Slow communication from this guy is caused by him being a fulltime musician, actually, always on the road. Not fair to *assume* you got screwed but I understand how it could be perceived. Good luck, Ogle.

13. M.R. Ogle

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    If you could read his e-mails, which I won't post here just to embarrass him, you would see that he knew he was very late in sending off the tuner in trade, apologized profusely, then totally disapeared for two months.

At this point, I have no other recourse than to think he has no intention of completing the transaction. If he resurfaces and sends me the tuner, I'll apologize for roasting him here, but the punctuality demerit still stands.

Unless you're touring Botswana, you can check your email.

14. M.R. Ogle

Nov 5, 2004
    Mount Vernon, Illinois
    Today, I finally got my tuner! It was sent from New York on the 7th of February.
    Thanks, Clifton!