1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Panama Downs - Funk/Rock band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bassash, May 9, 2006.

1. bassash

bassash

Mar 23, 2006
    Hey guys, this is our first recording, it's on myspace:

www.myspace.com/panamadowns

The recording isn't the mastered version but it sounds alright. The music is a bit cheesier than my actual tastes, but we're working on some far weirder songs (which comes more naturally to me) whilst retaining the funk element. Already got about 5 more that we're going to be recording soon - if you like the music then watch this page for any new material!

We all go to Nottingham University, live in the same halls and have only really been together since just before Christmas. (We're all 18/19)

PS: I've only played bass for a couple years and only have seriously played for the past few months. I did write all the basslines though.

Also - any feedback on the music is much appreciated.

Ash

2. bassash

bassash

Mar 23, 2006
    Sorry - just realised the Myspace thread below - lol it's too late to remove the thread now, don't mean to clutter up this forum!!

3. bassash

bassash

Mar 23, 2006
    Is it one of those: if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all scenarios? :crying: