1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pancho Melo in the cast of Star Wars

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by samurai1993, Oct 5, 2013.

1. samurai1993

samurai1993

Jun 6, 2010
    Chile
    Hi guys! long time no posting here; anyway, I present you this little request that has become kinda viral in my country. A little background: Francisco "Pancho" Melo is a chilean actor that here is better known for his roles on soap operas and erotic-esque late night television series. Though not lacking (nor the best) in acting terms, he's not precisely praised for having the most solemn roles, more or less because the national stories tend to be light-hearted cheap ass comedies.

So, when I received this link, I thought it was stupid, in fact, all of my friends did. Till we saw the picture. THE goddamn picture, and we all had the same reaction, a mix of "THIS GUY HAS TO BE IN THE MOVIE" and the more Star Wars-esque "THIS GUY HAS THE LARGEST MIDICHLORIAN COUNT EVER KNOWN TO MEN"

So, that's the deal, I leave you with the link (which contains the mentioned picture :p )

https://www.change.org/es-LA/petici...cho-melo-in-the-cast-of-star-wars-episode-vii

Personally, if Ben Affleck can be Batman, Pancho Melo can be in the cast of Star Wars; even make it into the Jedi Council.