Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pandora 3 vs 4

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by lamarjones, Jan 6, 2004.

1. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Anyone know what the PX4b does that the px3b does not? I really want one of these to replace the crappy rockman I got, and I really like all the features on it. I can record myself playing, right? Also, any other suggestion/ comments are totally welcome.

2. soularis

soularis

Jul 3, 2003
    Illinois, USA
    Just got one of these yesterday (PX4B), nice little tool. Very light. It records for about 32 secs, when you record along with the internal drum machine the quality is not as good, you also can't save the recorded track, it disappears when you shut down Pandora. I got mine with the AC adaptor, cause I read it eats batteries. Overall, I think it's a very useful tool, especially if you don't want to carry too many things with you just to practice.

3. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    There's are review on bass player online on the Px3b and reviews on both at harmony central to give you a better idea.

Have a px4b. The tuner sucks, but otherwise nice. No midi and no footswitch but pretty damn handy otherwise. The adaptor will pay for itself and is definetly recommended. I think the 3b actually was even worse on batteries.