Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Paris Hilton at it again..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Figjam, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Im probably not allowed to post a link but she made another video, this one of a a sexual act. What are your thoughts?

2. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    My thoughts: Whatever she does isn't worth thinking about, much less discussing.

3. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Is it out already?...and has anyone seen it?

thank you

4. Since this is considered a family forum I highley doubt something like this should be posted here. I'm not offended but who knows if some one else will be.

5. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    The discussion isn't graffic or anything, and it isn't like Paris Hilton being a whore is spoken highly of or positively, in any way.

6. True, that dirty skank :)

Now to go to sleep because I say weird things when I am tired like this.

Night night ...

7. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    look I rarely visit this forum, and this is the first place I have hard about this.

So please!..someone tell me where I can get if from!..its sat night and I am bored.

8. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    Yeah you only wanna see if cause youre bored ;)

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Download it with your favourite file sharing program. Just type Paris Hilton in the search field. Make sure you have an AV program running.

-Mike

10. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    OK, I'm gonna leave this open, as long as you keep it family compatible.

11. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    "any publicity is good publicity"

She knows what she's doing

12. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    You're asking a mostly male forum what they think about a bj? :meh:

She's a loaded girl that gives a little..........ok, maybe a lot. If this is how she wants to be perceived by other people, let her knock her boots off. I don't think she's anything special. I could give you a list of women that blow her away. (No pun intended)

13. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    i saw it. its nothing great. but its in full colour, as supposed to that night vision stuff,.

14. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I saw the short version of the night one and the 17 minute one of the colour...they aren't that great.

15. I don't think anyone ever said that they would be quality productions! :p

Lets face it - she's just looking for attention and boy is it working! In the night vision one, she spends the whole time looking at the camera. In my opinion, that demonstrates just how much of an attention seeker she is. Who would make a video, presumably for their partner, and then spend the entire time looking at the camera? Wouldn't the idea be to look interested? Not if you were doing it just so that more people around the world will see you. Or is that people more around the world will see more of you? :eek:

Although I think that she has many issues, I think being a fairly stereotypical young male, you can guess my opinion of it all. :D

Anyone wanna make a bet as to how many more of these will spring up?

[k]

16. Yup.

17. Her parents probably don't love her so she thinks the rest of America should so she does sexual favors for men :)

18. Honestly, I had never heard of her before the the first video came out.

19. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    many many....and many more

20. i personally think she's a bit of a looker, but i'll stick to my girl, thanks! :D

i saw the MTV Cribs thing about the sisters... I found it hysterically pathetic. $2000 for a dog jacket? yea. right. heh. :rolleyes: :p

i love my girly... yes i do! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.