For Sale Parker Hornet Bass-GoldBurst, Dlx Gig Bag-EXC Condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ricksvintage, Nov 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ricksvintage

ricksvintage Commercial User

Price:
    Strings:
    Parker Hornet Bass-GoldBurst, Dlx Gig Bag-EXC Condition!
    Model PB-41, no issues, new GHS Boomer strings, Pro setup, pretty amazing unusual bass. Sounds fantastic and plays like a dream, very versatile as well. The EMG's are perfect with this bass.
    These were $949 new,Reduced to $450 shipped !!That's a lot of cool bass for not much cash :hyper:
    $450 shipped to you with a really nice Deluxe Parker Gig bag. Here's a
    few quick pics, I can text you any other pics that you want. Contact me at 727-735-5350, thanks! No trades at this time, trying to pay off the SVT the I just got!

Parker Hornet Bass (1).JPG Parker Hornet Bass (2).JPG Parker Hornet Bass (3).JPG Parker Hornet Bass (4).JPG Parker Hornet Bass (5).JPG Parker Hornet Bass (6).JPG Parker Hornet Bass (7).JPG

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    waynobass likes this.
  2. ricksvintage

Reduced to $450 shipped !!That's a lot of cool bass for not much cash :hyper:
    Wanted to mention I have a Square account if you want to pay that way, open to ideas :hyper:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  3. ricksvintage

Reduced to $450 shipped !!That's a lot of cool bass for not much cash :hyper:

4. ricksvintage

Parker Parker Parker!

5. ricksvintage

Sunday Bump
    BounceBump.gif

6. ricksvintage

This is a really cool, unique, and great sounding and playing bass for not much $$$ bump :)

7. Lloydtownsend

Lloydtownsend

Aug 23, 2010
    Michigan
    None