1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Parker PM-20 Sunburst Maple Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gam29, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gam29

gam29

Jan 18, 2009
    I'm selling my Parker PM-20 Sunburst/Maple electric guitar. It's basically brand new. It still has the tags on the knobs. It's maybe had 1 or 2 hours of play time. It still looks and works like new. I bought it with the intention of learning to play, but I just haven't had the time. The guitar lists for $749.99 and is selling for $549.99 on Musician's Friend. This guitar has received amazing reviews on Musicians Friend (see link below) and on Harmony Central (http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/44519). I am asking $SOLD shipped in the US. It will be shipped in the original gig bag and the original shipping box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a description from Musician's Friend:

Born out of innovative Parker engineering, the Parker PM-20 Single Cut Electric Guitar is a single cutaway design with a mahogany body and mahogany set neck. Equipped with custom wound Parker Stinger humbuckers, the PM-20 screams "play me!" Push-pull coil tapping gives you an edgier tone on the fly. 25-1/2" scale.

Parker PM-20 Single Cut Electric Guitar Features:

* Quilted bubinga or flamed maple top
    * Mahogany body
    * Set mahogany neck
    * Ebony fretboard
    * String-through bridge
    * Custom-wound Parker Stinger Alnico humbuckers
    * Coil tapping
    * 10" to 13" conical fretboard radius
    * 25-1/2" scale

Parker PM-20 Single Cut Electric Guitar Includes:

* gig bag

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Parker-Guitars-PM20-Single-Cut-Electric-Guitar?sku=511296

2. gam29

gam29

Jan 18, 2009
    bump $ON HOLD shipped in the US

3. gam29

gam29

Jan 18, 2009
    bump $ON HOLD shipped in the US

4. gam29

gam29

Jan 18, 2009
    bump