1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

part name?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by basstotheface, Mar 8, 2010.

  1. whats the name of the screw that goes at the bottom of bass where u plug amp into? and where can i get one?
  2. pj-mike


    Nov 22, 2005
    Bridgewater, MA
    I think you're describing the "Jack" where the cord plugs in?
  3. yes thats it. theres a screw that goes in there and mine fell out so now u cant plug a cord in
  4. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Nov 27, 2020

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.