1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Parting out , NOS fender american highway 1 jazz, sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loaded neck-325$, perfect shape , neckplate , tuners, string tree, hang tags, graphite rods in neck , just like american standard neck-very nice neck-325$ shipped

Loaded body-Nitro paint , nice grain , beautiul burst , sounds great , badass II bridge with factory grooved saddles , no routing under guard so u can play jaco style without a pickguard , has some light dings on edges as mentioned in ad-325$ shipped

Not interested in parting down further as of now, if a buyer wants the body without the badass II , i can do that-I will not sell it though tell the body is all sold.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/nos-fender-american-highway-1-jazz-sunburst-2008-hardcase-675$-889382/

2. TTT , as soon as the body sells I will post detailed pics of the neck or vice a verse. This is a super clean/mint neck with all hang tags-very nice.

3. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Oooh yes...that body will be mine. Oohhhhhh yessss :D

4. and the neck has sold!

body is pending

I may have the badass II for sale in the future, for now I will stop bumping the thread tell the body sells or the deal falls through and its back up

5. Acoop

Acoop

Feb 21, 2012
    Let me know if the body doesn't go.

6. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Payment sent on body!

7. body sold.

Badass II available , posting it in its own thread

Thread Status: