1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Parting out.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Isotonic, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Isotonic

Isotonic Gold Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    Price:
    $115
    Clear Red finish over unknown knotty wood. Nice looking, in fair condition. Unknown origin.
    Pickups are rare Seymour Duncan Pickups from the 70s/80s. They are active pickups. There is a battery under the pickguard. The little switches change the sound. They are beautiful, full, and articulate P-bass pickups. The sound is similar to a vintage sound, but fuller with bigger dynamic range and extended frequency response.

***This body will mount successfully to a Fender Neck, but the neck holes will have to be redrilled.***

***Bridge i now sold***

I had this mated with a Warmoth Neck and the results were very nice, but I have way too many bass builds and it's time to cull the heard.

$50 for body with pickguard and knobs.

$65 for the pickups, including all necessary parts, pots, harness... 20171108_154805.jpg 20171108_154818.jpg 20171108_154822 (1).jpg etc.

Price includes shipping in the CONUS.

Kind of looks like a Santa Claus Bass, doesn't it?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    D M Lutz and covermego like this.
  2. D M Lutz

D M Lutz Inactive

Sep 11, 2017
    Denver, CO.
    PM'd you. Bump.

3. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    Interested. Pm-ing ya.

4. D M Lutz

D M Lutz Inactive

Sep 11, 2017
    Denver, CO.
    :hyper:Bump!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021