1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Parts, body & neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by giantjerk, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    I have the following items for sale and are as pictured:

Fender bass bridge plate. $1 (Sold pending payment)

Vol & tone knobs. .50 for both (Sold pending payment)

Wooden thumb rest. $1 (Sold pending payment)

Raven Labs PBR-1. This came in a bass I bought and did not work when it arrived. I have not been able to get this to work maybe you can. $10

4 space rack rails. $5

Neck plate and 4 neck screws. $4

2 unknown brand P bass pickups, both work and sound decent. $5 each (One sold pending payment)

Ibanez bridge, black chrome, can be used as string through body or string anchored at the bridge. This might have been manufactured by Gotoh. Nice solid bridge. $25

Mighty Mite maple neck, with tuners, string tree, neck plate and neck screws. Fret ends are a little sharp in a few places and need to be tended to. $50 (Sold pending payment)

Black, plywood, rear routed, unknown manufacturer P bass body that will fit a fender neck. Includes chrome bridge, input jack and strap pins. $25

Buyer responsible for shipping but on the smaller items they should easy to send in an envelope in the mail inexpensively.

I can email more detailed photos if needed.

2. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    Neck on hold.

3. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    PM sent

4. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    All PM's replied

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'd like to take a crack at the PBR, PM sent.

6. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Meh, if you were selling the Gotoh bridge a year ago, I would have gotten it...the original on my Ibby broke and I had to spend $50 to get a replacement Gotoh 206.

Great bridge, massive as all heck...

7. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    All PM's replied to.

I was told that this bridge was made by Gotoh for Ibanez and exactly the same as a 206. I've never seen a 206 in person so I can't say one way or the other.

It is a very nice bridge, fit, finish and weight wise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.