1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PARTS BOX: EMG P pups, MIM J pups, Bridge, Strings, Cables, Wah, etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tocs100, Oct 19, 2013.

1. tocs100

tocs100 Utah Bass of Doom, Metal DJ @ leafpileradio.com

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    Got some parts for a project that fell-thru. Bundled for a quick sale, as I have some big recording bills to cover (hence my bass & cab for sale in my sig.) EMG's in pic are sold. Just $99 including CONUS shipping!!!!! FT, interested in Tech 21 VT Bass, Oxford, EBS Multicomp, Equalizer pedals, Bill Lawrence J set.....

JAZZ PICKUPS & COVERS & KNOBS
    Pair of MIM jazz pups, plenty of original leads and nice-wear on the case and magnets. Both 92mm long. I also have a white cover I sanded the gloss off but alas it won't "age" with tea, but I hear brown shoe polish will def. work. The 95mm one's holes align with the MIM pups, but the 92mm one strangely doesn't (so I used it elsewhere). I got them here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:L:OU:US:3160 . I also have two cool off-white, knurled jazz knobs with thread-screws from here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140986555596...84.m1439.l2649 And two cream P-bass covers too!. And if you don't want to do a P&J configuration and instead load just a J bass, included is a stacked vol pot and tone pot with cap from an MIJ Charvel. Also pickup screws, a new, mono Switchcraft jack and some chrome strap buttons with screws.

BRIDGE, P PUPS, POTS, JACK, KNOBS, SCREWS
    High mass chrome Fender-style bridge from a 1990's MIJ Charvel with screws. (Pic is off-colored but it looks new.) Passive P Pups from that bass too with about 6" of leads(they look like EMG's but say Jackson). I also have 2 new pots and jack from a Rondo Jazz bass, two aluminum battery holders, and screws.

BASS STRINGS
    Rotosound SBL-135 stainless steel, roundwound, longscale 135-50 5-string set with just two hours play. Not bright enough for me. Also a black-coated set of 100-ish-50-ish with no sign of wear but again not bright enough for me.

GUITAR PICKUP
    Geovin 7 (7= high but not screaming output)Noiseless white single coil. Sounds SO good and zero noise or hum. I did a video of it on youtube:www.youtube.com/watch?v=krVXbRuKaWQ

PEDALS
    New in box Rocktron autowah and Fab delay.

CABLES
    Proco Pedal cables, 1/4" angled: 1 1'tweed, 1 6" black.

6' black co-ax cable

Hosa 3' 1/8" male to male

Hosa 8' stereo 1/4" male to male

Hosa 6' send & return cable

6' s-video to rca cable

XLR mic cables: green and blue 10', and a 20' black. I have an impedance adapter too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    VT bass pedal as trade? Tech 21 Sansamp Oxford maybe?

3. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    bump

4. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    "Just $100 including CONUS shipping!!!!! FT, interested in Tech 21 VT Bass, Oxford, EBS Multicomp, Equalizer pedals....."

5. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    Wah is gone, just $90 shipped Conus, looking for Bill Lawrence J pups....

6. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    bump

7. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    Bump. Still have fixed wah. I can include for just $10 more.

8. tocs100

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    up