SOLD Parts Cleanout

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TheLowDown33, May 4, 2021.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    United States
    Clearing out some parts that I no longer use or from projects that never came to fruition. All are in working condition, but show light signs of wear. I haven't personally installed the necks listed. They both seem straight, truss rods turn, nuts filed correctly and frets look clean and even. Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal/Venmo is great. Please feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!

Squier Telecaster Neck - $160 - SOLD
    Squier Precision Bass Special Neck - $140 - loaded (SOLD)
    Squier Precision Pickguard with Tugbar - $30 - tugbar is taped to back with screws
    Dingwall Combustion 5 3X pickguard - $50 - no screws
    Dingwall NG-3 5 pickguard - $60 - no screws (SOLD)
    Nordstrand 2B+ - $70 - unwired, brand new, unopened (SOLD)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    MynameisMe likes this.
  2. InstantEctobass

InstantEctobass

Feb 18, 2018
    France
    You're sure you're not in Jersey instead of NJ? I'd love that Squier Precision Bass Special neck... GLWTS!

ctmullins likes this.
  3. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Ha! Considering I experienced 3/4 seasons today and got stuck in traffic on the way to the grocery store, I think it's safe to say it's definitely NEW Jersey. Thank you!

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    InstantEctobass likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021