Parts for Rockbass Corvette

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by HotTubesGrooves, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Hi there everyone,

New to TB so hope this is the correct forum to post on - I own a Basic Rockbass Corvette, and would like to obtain a fretless neck for it. However, I have no idea where I can get hold of one! :confused:

I have tried contacting the suppliers on the Rockbass website, but to no avail. I live in the UK, anyone have any ideas? :help:

Thanks very much in advance!
  2. You may want to contact Dana Goods. I wanted a Warwick bridge awhile ago, and they told me that whenever I needed to oreder it, I could from them, so, they SHOULD have fretless necks.

3. Yep Dana B Goods should be able to help...

However, I found that as a non-US based customer, it was much cheaper to get Warwick parts from my local Warwick dealer.

So I'd say go find a local music store that supplies Warwick basses, and see if they can help.
  4. Thanks very much, I will give them a try :)

I played a fretless for the first time last week after having played bass for a decade or so - I cant believe I haven't done so sooner, its brilliant... Cant wait to get mine sorted out.

Of course, in a perfect world, I would be able to afford a new fretless bass, but c'est la vie...
  5. Kurt Hans

Kurt Hans

Mar 17, 2005
    I don't think Dana B. Goods will send you a neck. A few months back, I tried to order a neck and they wouldn't do it.
  6. xring

Sep 16, 2003
    I also tried to order a fretted neck for my fretless Corvette from Dana Goods. No dice.
  7. Acephalous

Jul 10, 2004
    Don't think you could get one unless your older one is broken.