Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Parts for Rockbass Corvette

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by HotTubesGrooves, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Hi there everyone,

New to TB so hope this is the correct forum to post on - I own a Basic Rockbass Corvette, and would like to obtain a fretless neck for it. However, I have no idea where I can get hold of one! :confused:

I have tried contacting the suppliers on the Rockbass website, but to no avail. I live in the UK, anyone have any ideas? :help:

Thanks very much in advance!

2. You may want to contact Dana Goods. I wanted a Warwick bridge awhile ago, and they told me that whenever I needed to oreder it, I could from them, so, they SHOULD have fretless necks.

~Ryan

3. Yep Dana B Goods should be able to help...

However, I found that as a non-US based customer, it was much cheaper to get Warwick parts from my local Warwick dealer.

So I'd say go find a local music store that supplies Warwick basses, and see if they can help.

4. Thanks very much, I will give them a try :)

I played a fretless for the first time last week after having played bass for a decade or so - I cant believe I haven't done so sooner, its brilliant... Cant wait to get mine sorted out.

Of course, in a perfect world, I would be able to afford a new fretless bass, but c'est la vie...

5. Kurt Hans

Kurt Hans

Mar 17, 2005
    Seattle
    I don't think Dana B. Goods will send you a neck. A few months back, I tried to order a neck and they wouldn't do it.

6. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    I also tried to order a fretted neck for my fretless Corvette from Dana Goods. No dice.
    Randy

7. Acephalous

Acephalous

Jul 10, 2004
    Paris
    Don't think you could get one unless your older one is broken.