1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Parts: jazz pickguard, neck ferrules, jazz knobs, 5-string bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jakeox, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    New thread with some newer stuff. Descriptions first, pics below.

MIM jazz pickguard: $15 shipped. Light wear, W/B/W, off an older MIM jazz bass.

No-name 5-string bridge (black): $15 shipped (SOLD). I think it's 17mm string spacing, 3 13/16" by 1 13/16".

Neck ferrules (set of 4): $5 shipped (one set left). These are a classy alternative to a neck plate. Costs $10.50 plus shipping for a set of 12 from StewMac, but you probably don't need all 12.

Jazz bass strat-style knobs (set of 3, V/V/T): $5 shipped (SOLD). Off of the same older MIM jazz bass as above.

Feel free to make offers combining items. I also have a molded SKB p-bass case and a CIJ '51 reissue P body that are listed separately (I'm updating them with better pics and a better price now).

Not really looking for trades, but I do hoard black Schaller straplocks (or parts thereof) and DR Black Beauties 4 string sets.

Pics!

P1030038.
    P1030033.

2. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    The knobs are sold, the rest is on eBay but feel free to make offers here.

3. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    The bridge and one set of neck ferrules are sold. The pickguard and the other set of 4 neck ferrules are still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.