1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Parts Purge! $75 Takes All! Mikro 5 Neck Strings Bridge Pickups Pots All Kinds of Parts!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Thud Staff, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Thud Staff

Thud Staff Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Houston TX
    Price:
    $75
    Parts Purge! $75 (Free Shipping) Takes All! Mikro 5 Neck Strings Bridge Pickups Pots All Kinds of Parts!

OK. Here goes. Parts Purge of a Mikro 5 Neck and other parts. $75 takes it ALL! Unless, somebody wants something separate. PM me! PayPal only. I know it gets a bad rap, but it works real well for me.

Now, on to the parts list. Almost everything was stripped off the body and was intended to be assembled with a new custom body. I came into a Drake Model 7 that I am pretty stoked about, so someone should get all these groovy parts.

1) Mikro 5 Neck: brass nut installed, headstock modified by filling (epoxy) original tuner holes and laminating front and neck with thin plastic sheeting. Rock solid and looks much better with the modern “2 over 3” layout, IMHO. Tuner holes are 11/32”. I used a set of Hipshot Ultra Low Baritone Tuners. They held tune perfect! Truss works, Truss tool, cover and screws included. You will need to drill holes for the truss cover.

2) Hipshot Ultra Low Baritone Tuner Set:
    These Hipshot UHB sets are specifically configured for Ultra heavy guitar strings used in alternate tunings and baritone 3x3 guitars, where the 6th string is larger than 0.080" and/or the 5th string is larger that 0.058".

Set contains:
    • 6 Hipshot black locking open gear tuners, 3x3
    • 6 Washers
    • 6 reach nuts
    • 6 screws
    • 6 Chrome Washers
    • Extra buttons! Decide if you prefer the modern or “Gibson” style.
    Features:
    • Can accommodate very heavy string sets used in Baritone and alternate tuning instruments
    • 6th string gauge up to 0.104"
    • 5th string gauge up to 0.080"
    • Includes 'no drill' UMP plate kit for quick, no drilling installation
    • 18:1 Gear ratio
    • Locking mechanism for rock solid tuning stability and quick string changes
    3) Mikro 5 Bridge and Pickups, Volume and Tone Pot, Chrome Strap Buttons:
    OEM Parts, fully functioning. Bridge comes with mount screws and wrenches. Pickups and 1 volume and 1 tone pot. Missing the other volume and output jack.

4) Sung Bass Bridge in Black: yes, I had this on my Mikro 5. All black/stealth is the way to go! Its the correct spacing, 16.5 mm. Moved it back 1/4” to achieve intonation (crazy Mikro intonation issue!). Comes with mount screws and wrench (seen in pic with Ibanez Bridge).

5) Miscellaneous Parts: backplate, screws, 10’ cord from Ibanez, Gotoh oversized black strap buttons, neck screws and ferrules...everything else you see in the pics.

PM me if you have any interest. This is ready to ship out! PayPal, please.

C01235CD-2E24-4EDF-9AEA-679EBE7C4353.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017