Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Parts sale: preamps, pickups, neck, bridge, knobs, tuners

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Ok, so, recent events call for some cash. I'm taking BEST OFFER on everything, so no haggling here, just shoot me your offer, and unless it's ridiculous, I'll take it. Seriously, even if you want to say $1, go for it. Everything helps right now!
    Soooo here's the goods!

Preamp out of a Yamaha BB5000. I forget what the controls are on this thing, picked it up for a project that went nowhere, and it's just sat since. There's a piece of a pot hanging loose from it, so obviously one's missing. Overall OK condition, anyone with some wiring knowledge can figure this one out.

Preamp out of an Ibanez SR305DX. IIRC, the controls on it are Vol/Blend/Bass boost, but it might not be that at all . It's on pretty good shape, though some of the wires are shortish (IIRC, that's how they were in the bass). I think a knob might be missing from this as well.

3 Sets of strap buttons. Nothing fancy, some are small, some are large. Best offer takes all three sets, I'd really rather not split them up (kinda stupid to).

Knobs for the SR's preamp. I dunno how you know what shafts they fit though . Chrmoies, and still in pretty good condition. There's three "normal" sized ones, and one "miniature" one.

SR305 defretted neck. This would be good for anyone who wants a neck to... refret... or... something. THe defret went OK, but in the process I managed to make a low spot on the G side of things. Only affects that string, and only in that one spot. Never took the time to fix it.

Yamaha BB5000 pickups. P/Js for 5 string bass. Sounded great when I put them straight to the jack!

Bridge from the SR305. Typical Ibanez bridge, nothing special.

Tuners, again, from the SR305. Three top, two bottom. For as cheap as they must've been, they turn smoothly, and hold the tune perfectly.

Pictures of everything is available, all you have to do is ask. PMs and e-mail work great, as do IMs. Take this stuff from me, please

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Lets try this bumping thing everyone else seems to do at an inordinate amount!

-Ray