1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Parts suppliers

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by troy mcclure, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I have done a search and can't find a thread where all of the parts suppliers available are listed.

Has one ever been created.

Again, I am sorry if I am missing....

2. No one?

3. southernrocker

southernrocker Banned

Apr 4, 2009
    Stewmac? Warmoth? Allparts?

4. thanks, I was looking for something a bit more detailed. I was hoping all the forum users would have created something by now.

5. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    If you find any Warwick parts suppliers let me know or than warwick that is shipping to the us in no laughing matter

6. Gopher Bob

Gopher Bob

Nov 24, 2001
    Florida
    That would be good to have a parts online sellers listing. Maybe even a simple 5 star rating system based on customer service.

7. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    This would be nice. I'm have been looking at getting some new tuners and wanted to find the cheapest place. I've looked at basspartsresource.com and the above listed. can't find a set of grovers for a 5 string. They only come in sets of four on these sites. hmmmm

8. Foamy

Foamy

Jun 26, 2006
    Sac Area
    Great selection, service and prices at Darren Riley's Guitar and Amp Shop in Raleigh NC

9. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
  10. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    warmoth wins. 10 bucks less than stewmac and 15 bucks less than bass parts.