Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Passinwind

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Passinwind, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

The truth, the whole truth, and only the truth...

2. Thee

Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Bought a QSC PLX 1602 from him over the summer. Price was right, prompt, and awesome packing job, thanks Charlie.

3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Sold him an emu 1820m. Prompt payment, friendly correspondence and an all around great guy to deal with!

4. Yes I may be prejudiced since he's my uncle, but a sweet deal was too good to pass up. Sold/traded him a classic ashly preamp, which is being modded beyond recognition. And I got a VG-8EX on it's way, I'm psyched. Charlie knows his stuff and is the best to deal with, so have no doubt in your dealings with this sick bass player, and great human being. :)
    Dirk

5. Bought an EBS HD-350 Bass head from him that was in Excellent + condition and his packing job far exceeded anything I've bought used. Very accommodating throughout the transaction! Thanks!

6. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    Charlie is a great guy.

Needless to say, payment was quick and communications were good.

Trust this guy.

7. Jimbo

Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    traded my Jaco live in NYC vol 2 for his vol 5. charlie was great to communicate with and very promptly shipped out the cd. great guy to work with

-jimbo

8. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Great TB'er. Sent the payment when he said he would - everything went very smoothly.

9. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Just bought a 5 space rack from him...he's a super nice guy, gave me a great deal and was extra fast in shipping it to me!

Another great TB member.

10. Great trade with Charlie... great guy, easy and quick communication. Stand up dude!! Traded a Focus (anc cash) for an iAMP 800. It arrived well packed, and in excellent condition.

Buy stuff from Charlie!!!!:D