1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Patch Cord without the Cord

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sojhen, May 6, 2003.

1. Alot of the bands I listen to have patch chords without the chords... I know that the chordless patchchords have come to the West finally.. But I was wondering if anyone knows of the brand names, performance and price .. domo...

I put this post here because I did'nt know where to put it ...:oops:

2. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    <table cellspacing=0><tr><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>[​IMG] </td><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>...or...</td><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>[​IMG] </td><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>[​IMG]</td></TR></TABLE>

3. I guess I should describe it a little better,... I'm assuming it's a transmitter that sends a signal to a unit that is plugged into your amp or pa etc.. anyone know anything about it..?

4. I don't know anything about this, really. I asked at a Guitar Center a few years ago & was told anything that cost less than $2.000 was no good.

5. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Yup, wireless.

Uh, if anything check out Shure or something - just don't get VHF, go with UHF...

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Do a search here in Misc. for "wireless". XWires can be found way under $2k. Shure makes some amazing wireless for around $1400 or so. Sennheiser, Sony, Audio-Technica, etc. There are plenty of good ones for less than $2k. Heck, $600 can find one for any purposes just about all of us TBers would ever need.