Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Patch Cord without the Cord

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sojhen, May 6, 2003.

1. Alot of the bands I listen to have patch chords without the chords... I know that the chordless patchchords have come to the West finally.. But I was wondering if anyone knows of the brand names, performance and price .. domo...

I put this post here because I did'nt know where to put it ...:oops:

2. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    <table cellspacing=0><tr><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>[​IMG] </td><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>...or...</td><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>[​IMG] </td><td bgcolor=#FFFFFF>[​IMG]</td></TR></TABLE>

3. I guess I should describe it a little better,... I'm assuming it's a transmitter that sends a signal to a unit that is plugged into your amp or pa etc.. anyone know anything about it..?

4. I don't know anything about this, really. I asked at a Guitar Center a few years ago & was told anything that cost less than $2.000 was no good.

5. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Yup, wireless.

Uh, if anything check out Shure or something - just don't get VHF, go with UHF...

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Do a search here in Misc. for "wireless". XWires can be found way under $2k. Shure makes some amazing wireless for around $1400 or so. Sennheiser, Sony, Audio-Technica, etc. There are plenty of good ones for less than $2k. Heck, $600 can find one for any purposes just about all of us TBers would ever need.